Nichola Walton set up ‘Accountancy Solutions’ in 2010 as a sole trader, and the business grew steadily, taking on new customers mainly through word of mouth and recommendation.
In 2013, following expansion and corporate registration, the company became Walton & Harvey Limited.
Our values are:
- Accountancy – we love accountancy, we really do!
- Tax – we don’t want you pay any more than you should
- Profit – we’ll provide up to date information to help you maximize profit
- “Small is beautiful” – our size allows us to provide a personal service
- Convenience – if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you!
- Approach ability – a fresh and friendly attitude to all our customers
- Individuality – you are unique and we will always treat you as such
We do our best for our clients: we’ll get to know you and your business and provide a tailored service to meet your business needs.
We work with our clients and not just for them, and so our core purposes are to:
- Take the fear and pain away – we’ll do what we do best, so you can do what you do best
- Reassure – you can be confident that your affairs are in safe hands
- Ensure compliance – on time and in full
- Help you understand – in plain, easy terms
- Offer best value for money – ensure you get what you can and are owed
- Problem solve – we’ll show you the way out
Through on going training and personal development, we always remain up to date with current legislation.
We can offer fixed prices for the work we do and monthly payment plans to spread your costs.